Explore the wine and flavors of Santorini during a 6-hour private Santorini cooking lesson with wine tasting.
Start your day by visiting two traditional Santorini wineries to taste their vintages and then help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant-winery.
Enjoy all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson and taste wines the estate locally produces.
- 6-Hour private Santorini cooking lesson with wine tasting
- Visit two traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture
- Sample 8 different types of wine such as the Assyrtiko and Vinsanto
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a local chef (1-Hour Class)
- Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Explore the wine & flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way
- Private tour ensures personalized attention by your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
WATCH OUR VIDEO
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz mini-van
- Visits at 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini.
- Wine tasting of 8 different types of wine
- English speaking, wine expert guide
- 1-Hour Cooking lesson by a local chef
- Full lunch with wine
- Recipe card
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
- Hatzidakis Winery
- Venetsanos Winery or Santo Winery
- Avantis (Anhydrous) Winery (Cooking Class & Lunch)
COOKING LESSON / LUNCH MENU
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Main dish (signature Santorini dish)*
- Dessert of the Day (Santorini homemade, served after lunch – not demonstrated)
*During lunch it can be replaced with a vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a private tour.
Duration 6 hours approx. The exact duration may vary.
Departs from Monday to Sunday at 09:30 am approx. (start time may vary depending on pickup location).
Available from April to October.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas, or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set at a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
Group of 1-2 Travelers€800 EUR / total
Group of 3-6 Travelers€1200 EUR / total
Additional Travelers€200 EUR / person, extra