Taste the celebrated wines of Santorini and admire the charming landscapes during sunset time as you move between three of the most distinctive island wineries on a 4-Hour Santorini sunset wine tour.
Learn about the island’s unique viticulture, which is amongst the first to produce wine in the Mediterranean, and explore the cellars of each winery to see where the wine is bottled and matured.
Sample some of the top wine vintages each estate has to showcase served alongside local cheese and snacks and enjoy views of the iconic Santorini’s sunset during wine-tastings at the final winery visit.
- Explore the crème de la crème wine estates of Santorini
- Taste a selection of 12 different wines in three celebrated wineries
- Enjoy delicious platters of cheese from small Greek producers
- Listen to expert advice about Greek wines, food pairing, and wine-tasting
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear interesting facts about wine from your wine expert guide
- Experience a wine-tasting session during sunset time at a hill-top winery on the volcanic cliffs
- Take part in one of a kind experience, ideal for all individuals who enjoy wine, regardless amount of knowledge
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup & drop-off
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan.
- Visits at three renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker.
- Wine-tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking wine expert guide/sommelier.
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
WATCH OUR VIDEO
SUNSET TOUR ROUTE: MAY TO OCTOBER
- Avantis (Anhydrous) Winery
- Gavalas Winery or Hatzidakis Winery
- Santo Winery or Venetsanos Winery (Sunset views, Greek cheeses & tapas)
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces. This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- This is a small group (shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Operated as private, the tour can accommodate larger groups upon request.
- Duration 4 hours approx. The exact duration may vary.
- Departs from Monday to Saturday at 15:30-16:30 pm approx. (start time may vary depending on pickup location and seasonality).
- Available from May to early October.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel/ Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas, or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set at a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
The tour operator reserves the right to alter/shift the time frame of the tour due to unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions, and slots/ tables available at the tasting rooms of the wineries that day. Your tour might start at a little later or prior time in a continuous effort to provide a better service and to secure a smoother experience for all of our guests.
Santorini Sunset Wine Tour €140 EUR / person