Santorini Wine Adventure
Santorini Wine Adventure: Half-Day Wine Tour in Santorini
Taste the award-winning volcanic wines of Santorini as you move between the most distinctive island wineries on an intimate small group wine tour of the Santorini countryside.
Learn about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, the history of the island through the centuries and how the volcanic soils influence its wine-making.
Visit 3 traditional wineries, dotted around the picturesque island and taste a selection of 12 different wine styles served with local cheese and snacks.
Day Tour: Daily at 10:00 am (April 1st to November 1st)
Sunset Tour: Daily except Sundays, at 4.30 pm (May 15th to September 30th)
Small Group Tour: 100€ Euro per person (Up to 8 guests)
Private Tour: See More
- Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars in the countryside of Santorini.
- Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Stroll through a volcanic vineyard & discover the unique viticulture.
- Enjoy an assortment of local cheese, salami and olives.
- Discover the history of Santorini through its wine-making.
- Travel in small groups, enjoy a fun, educational and intimate experience.
- Sunset Tour: Visit a hill-top awarded winery and enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset, alongside wine-tastings served with local island tapas.
Take this half-day wine tour of the Santorini countryside and visit the most distinctive wineries on the island. Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4.000 years and the tour covers the most distinctive wineries of the island, starting at at a vineyard on the volcanic soils.
Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the unique viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
Learn the island’s history through its wine-making as you move between three traditional wineries, all acclaimed by international experts. Taste the major wine styles of Santorini such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, Vinsanto accompanied by local delicacies, such as cheese, salami and olives.
- Pick up & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (cruise port).
- Visit 3 renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker.
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking wine expert guide/Sommelier.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Assortment plate of cheese and snacks alongside wine-tastings.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.