Wine and Food Lovers
Santorini Cooking class and Wine-Tasting Tour
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook melt-in-the-mouth Santorini dishes on a 6-hour cooking class and wine-tasting tour of the island’s countryside.
During your Santorini food tour visit 2 traditional Santorini wineries to taste their vintages and then help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini’s signature dishes at a traditional restaurant.
Enjoy all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson and taste wine the estate locally produces.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 am (April to early November)
Small Group Tour: 160€ per person (Up to 8 guests on tour)
Private Tour: Available Online
- 6-Hour guided wine-tasting and cooking class tour in Santorini
- Visit two traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture
- Sample up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a local chef
- Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Explore the wine & flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 ensure a personalized and intimate experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Treat yourself to a fun & informative Santorini cooking class and wine tasting tour including a culinary feast filled with Santorini flavors and classic Greek island dishes.
The day starts with a visit to a charming vineyard learning about the unique viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
Hear about the wine and the island’s characteristic volcanic soil — known as aspa — that helps produce wine with abundant mineral flavors and light notes.
During the tour you will visit two traditional Santorini wineries and taste the island’s signature types of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Then chat with your guide about the island’s cuisine and help a local chef prepare a feast of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant.
When your food is ready, sit down to eat. Savor all the fruits of your labor at the end of the cooking lesson and help yourself to wine to complement your creations.
Finish with a glass of Vinsanto and a local dessert to end your meal in the Santorini way.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned mini-van
- Visits at two traditional Santorini wineries
- Wine tasting of 8 types of wine
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Santorini Cooking lesson by a local chef
- Full lunch with wine
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries