Sunset Wine Tour
Taste the celebrated wines of Santorini and admire the charming landscapes during sunset time as you move between three of the most distinctive island wineries on a 4-Hour sunset wine-tasting tour.
Learn about the island’s unique viticulture, which is amongst the first to produce wine in the Mediterranean and explore the cellars of each winery to see where the wine is bottled and matured.
Sample some of the top wine vintages each estate has to showcase served alongside local snacks and enjoy views of the iconic Santorini’s sunset during wine-tastings at the final winery visit.
Mon-Sat :15:30-16:30 pm depending seasonality (May to September)
Small Group Tour: 120€ Euro per person (Up to 8 guests)
Private Tour: Available Online
- Explore the crème de la crème wine estates of Santorini
- Taste a selection of 12 different wines in three celebrated wineries
- Enjoy delicious platters of cheese from small Greek producers
- Listen to expert advice about Greek wines, food pairing and wine-tasting
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear interesting facts about wine from your wine-expert guide
- Experience a wine-tasting session during sunset time at a hill-top winery on the volcanic cliffs
- Take part in one of a kind experience, ideal for all individuals who enjoy wine, regardless amount of knowledge
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Meet your guide and relax on the journey to the island’s wine estates. Admire the countryside as you go, and chat with your guide about winemaking in Santorini and the area’s unique viticulture.
With its volcanic aspa soil, Santorini is able to produce wine that is rich in minerals with light-flavored notes. The island’s grapes are grown in baskets that are set close to the soil — an act that helps moisture from rain to be retained.
Walk with your guide around one of the estate’s volcanic vineyards while savoring wine made from grapes such as the indigenous Assyrtiko that produces some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wine in the Mediterranean.
Sip on up to 12 different varietals of Santorini’s wine, including the sublime local types of Vinsanto and Nykteri(night-wine) while hearing about the island’s unique winemaking traditions that exist for centuries.
After a spectacular wine tour in the countryside arrive at your last wine estate, the renowned Venetsanos Winery, in time to watch the sun set.
Make your way to the open terrace for an alfresco wine tasting and a plate of tapas with views of the Santorini’s volcanic caldera set against the Aegean Sea before you return to your hotel.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned mini-van
- Visits at three traditional Santorini wineries in the island’s countryside
- 12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier
- A tapas platter filled with cheese and snacks at the final winery
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries