Santorini Sunset Wine Tour
Taste the celebrated wines of Santorini and admire the charming Greek landscapes during sunset time as you move between three of the most distinctive island wineries on a 4-Hour Santorini sunset wine tasting tour.
Our Santorini sunset wine tour will be an experience you will not forget anywhere soon.
Learn about the island’s unique viticulture which is amongst the first to ever produce wine in the Mediterranean and explore the cellars of each winery to see where their wine is bottled and matured.
Sample some of the top wine vintages each estate has to showcase served with local cheese and snacks.
Enjoy views of the iconic Santorini’s sunset during wine tastings at a private open-air terrace winery served with a platter of fresh-Greek tapas to pair the flavor of the wine and the colors of the sunset.
Mon-Sat :15:30-16:30 pm depending seasonality (May to September)
Small Group Tour: 130€ Euro per person
Private Tour: Available Online
- Explore the crème de la crème wine estates of Santorini
- Taste a selection of 12 different wines in three celebrated wineries
- Enjoy delicious platters of cheese from small Greek producers
- Listen to expert advice about Greek wines, food pairing and wine-tasting
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear interesting facts about wine from your wine-expert guide
- Experience a wine-tasting session during sunset time at a hill-top winery on the volcanic cliffs of Santorini
- Take part in one of a kind experience ideal for everyone who enjoys wine, regardless of the amount of knowledge
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Meet your guide and relax on the Santorini sunsent wine tour to the island’s wine estates. Admire the countryside as you go, and chat with your guide about winemaking in Santorini and the area’s unique viticulture.
With its volcanic aspa soil, Santorini is able to produce wine that is rich in minerals with light-flavored notes. The island’s grapes are grown in baskets that are set close to the soil — an act that helps moisture from rain to be retained.
Walk with your guide around one of the estate’s volcanic vineyards while savoring wine made from grapes such as the indigenous Assyrtiko that produces some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wine in the Mediterranean.
Sip on up to 12 different varietals of Santorini’s wine, including the sublime local types of Vinsanto and Nykteri(night-wine) while hearing about the island’s unique winemaking traditions that exist for centuries.
After a spectacular wine tour in the countryside arrive at your last wine estate, the renowned Venetsanos Winery, in time to watch the sun set.
Make your way to the open terrace for an alfresco wine tasting and a plate of tapas with views of the Santorini’s volcanic caldera set against the Aegean Sea before you return to your hotel.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned Mercedes mini-van
- Tour of three traditional and acclaimed Santorini wineries
- 12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier
- A Greek tapas platter filled with cheese and snacks at the final winery tour
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at all the wineries